A full list of the day and night activities will be posted on a notice board by reception
Some of the Proposed Itinerary:
During daylight hours:
Various talks / lectures and demonstrations, in the large marquee.
* To include “A DIY Comet – the making of a comet nucleus” demonstration.
* Using Stellarium free planetarium software on your PC.
* Using the Heavens Above website – International Space Station & satellite finder, along with star maps.
* What can be seen in the night sky this Autumn and Winter.
* The Science of the Stars.
A full list of the day and night activities to be posted on a notice board.
Night time Itinerary:
If not suitable for stargazing all the talks etc listed above with an asterisk (*) will be shown……
If the weather is inclement there will be plenty to see and do within the large marquee. Astronomy related Hand-outs for visitors to the event.
The itinerary is subject to change throughout the day and night
as and when circumstances dictate.